Saturday, September 23, 2006

Change of plans

Chris is going Air born which means that he will not be on his way home until he gets out of that school which is three or four more weeks :(
then we may not know where we are being stationed since he is more qualified now after this other school ....I think he said some where in the East cost but I do not know yet we are still waiting to hear where they are actually going to put him. Meanwhile we just have to wait for him and ride the waves.
I would have put pictures up but we are all sick and don't feel good right know so we will wate till next time

4 Comments:

Blogger ioi said...

I was just routinely checking blogs so it was a nice surprise to see that you had written another post! 'Sorry to hear about the change of plans. It must be really hard never knowing when you'll actually really for sure get to be a family again. Even if it's just for a little while. Anyway, thank you for writing another post. I've missed hearing from you.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Christina...so good to hear from you again...Sorry you don't know where you are going to be yet, but you ARE on an adventure. Babbieboobie was here to be at my birthday dinner. It was a real surprise for he pretended to be my waiter wanting to pour me some water in my already full glass. Please keep us posted...love to hear from you. Tell me about the boys. Love, Gramma

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a roller coaster. I know how I hate to be away from my family even for a short time so you must be just enduring this and counting the hours til C will be back again and you can be a family. There's nothing like having your husband to lean on and making all the hard decisions.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Captin Dan said...

Hope You Had A Safe Trip. Send some Pics. My cousin is Battalion Commander At Fort Hood. His name is Greg Maxton. Stop in and say hi.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home