Monday, February 12, 2007

Here are some more pictures.


Someone likes Oreo cookies....













He's learning from the pro, and he loves that controller!!!














His favorite place to be , and I think I it's mine too. :)














He sure is a happy boy, and he has four teeth on the bottom now.














They sure love that ball, there always playing with it.














Some one wore themselves out playing with Daddy's shirt.















Brothers sleeping in Daddy and Mommy's bed.


Daddy and his boy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gramma said...

I am so happy to be able to keep up to date with you and your boys. Did you ever get in touch with Greg and Karen? He (my nephew), went to Iraq back in December for his year's tour. Your gang looks happy and healthy.

10:13 AM  
Blogger The Chatty Housewife said...

The pictures are so cute! I am so happy when you share pictures. It is fun watching your kids grow up from afar.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home