Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Recent News

Right know is not the time to be blogging but I figured I would put something up so those who are wondering would know what was going on. I found out that I was Pregnant the day after Chris left for NTC, and that was the fifth of October. He got back the eighteenth of October and he left yesterday on his tour over seas. At this point I am doing ok but truly need the prayers I appreciate them so much thank you all who have been praying for us. Well I will try to write something better when I can think strait

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email (comfortablycrazy at msn dot com) me your # and I'll call you. I don't know if I could have handled Shawn being sent away while i was pregnant.

Sending you lots of love and prayers.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pray for strength for you . . .I only have one, but I still can't imagine raising him without Chasm! But, I am looking forward to seeing you if you move up this way! Maybe we can hang out and compare pregnancies =)
Heidi

9:57 AM  
Blogger Gramma said...

Do you plan to stay in Texas? I hope you can move closer to family. How about Southern California or the Northwest? We love you and do pray the Lord will make his way plain to you.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home