Sunday, November 16, 2008

We're Back in Texas

Hi every one I am happy to say we do not have to move again until July, Lord willing, and we have found a pretty nice place here in Copperas Cove, TX. Yes, it is quite a ways from meeting unfortunately, but thanks to the brothers in Richmond, BC, I will have some sort of encouragement in the Lord while we are here. I have not tried going to the meeting in Dentin, TX just yet, being we are still settling down, but I am hoping that I can try to make it up there in the future. I think if we were to do that, we would stay over night instead of going in the morning depending on the drive since it is 3 hours and 14 minutes from where we are.

The boys are doing good and Chris should be back in January around the 28th which is really exciting! I am hoping to go to LA Conference and spend time visiting family while we have the opportunity - we are excited and looking forward to it already.
Matthan is starting to talk a lot more - as in I can understand him better and Andrew is such a help I truly am enjoying them. Caelin is just about crawling - he scoots backwards a lot and gets hung up on stuff and he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He tries to jump and kicks his feet out from underneath himself and tries so hard, but is not quit there yet.

Yesterday I arranged to have the stuff from Washington moved down here so we will finally have all our stuff together. Thank you for all your prayers. I will try to get on here with some pictures soon.

- Tina

3 Comments:

Blogger ioi said...

'Glad to see you posted, I was just coming over to leave a comment to remind you to do just that! Don't forget pictures!

3:46 PM  
Blogger The Chatty Housewife said...

Caelan has grown so much! Thanks so much for the update and all the pics. :)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Chasms Lady said...

Glad you (finally) made it to TX safely! See you in LA, Lord willing =)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home