Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hellow every one

Well we are doing good in spite of all this cold weather we are not use to . Conference was so nice, and the boys did really well the whole two days. I was so pleased with them. During conference it was really cold, and after conference it snowed some and then froze, and snowed some more so the boys got to play in the snow they had soo much fun. We staid with J&J until the following Monday as planned but, the drive to and from meeting made me wonder if that was going to stay that way or if we were going to stay longer. It was crazy we were going about thirty to forty miles an hour on highway 99 some of the way"back to J&J"s house" Once we got home I could not park there was just too much snow in the way, and even Mr. Sir could not do it so Sir parked it in the ally way. It sure was beautifully though I have pictures but,I am not on my computer right now and I can't exactly put them up so those will have to wait. I have been able to write to Chris recently though, and that is how we have been able to keep in contact. He said the only way to call home is to call by the minute and the Internet for the soldiers to talk on web cam will not be up for a while longer I guess a lot of high security, and a lot of crazy stuff going on over there fight know. It would be nice if we could keep him in our prayers. Thank you and thank you all who have been praying for him, and us it truly means a lot. Well, I will try to keep on posting I am sorry I have not been as good as I would like to be. post later

2 Comments:

Blogger The Chatty Housewife said...

What? I thought the conference weather was great! Kept the kitchen cooler for the ladies doing dishes with the windows propped wide open. And when we got too hot we could go outside!

:) You aren't from California are you? ;)

12:33 AM  
Blogger ioi said...

I'm glad to see you're able to find the time to keep posting! It's nice to keep up with you this way. We sure had a lot of fun with you and the boys here after conference, and remember you're welcome to come back! Cousins are good for each other. :)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home