Monday, November 26, 2007

Hi there.... yes it's me finally!!!

Well we enjoined Canada conference and the boys did amazingly well, they only had a few mess ups and that was less then what I had excepted. The ministry and the fellowship was worth the drive thank you all for the concerns and especially for your prayers we definitely needed them. We are at my sister Johnathan and Joy Csanyi's home in Surrey BC, and will be staying threw the end of the week with them. I will let you know more as time progresses I do hope to make it to LA Conference Lord willing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gramma said...

So very glad you and the precious boys are safe and sound. It was a big undertaking to travel so far. Good that now you have some time to visit and "recharge" the battery before you start off house hunting in Washington state. Heard the wait at the border was somewhere around six hours over the Thanksgiving weekend.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you at B.C. Conference! I hope you can make it to California too!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi Tina! How was the LA conference? You are such a trooper. I heard the boys got sick on the way down? I felt very sorry for you. Hope to see you up this way again soon maybe!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home