Monday, November 19, 2007

Northbound!

Well, Tina and her boys are on their way north now. They were leaving Hemet around 8:15 this morning. I could really tell from talking to her this morning, that she had a wonderful time. She just kept bubbling with joy as she told me about her stay.

I'm really glad she was able to stop there even if it was just for a day and a half. She got to at least see all of the family in Hemet while she was there, and got an extra surprise when SAJ and BB showed up too!

Anyway, she's attempting to travel about 600 miles today and hopes to make it in 10 hours or so. I'll post again when she calls and stays she's stopped for the night - after all, there are some pretty boring stretches on the I5 ahead of her, so there's always a chance she'll take a few extra breaks along the way!

For those of you who have been praying for a safe journey for Tina and the boys - Thank you so much! I can't imagine even daily life without my husband and here my sister is making a 2,000 mile cross-country trip in barely a week!

And please - Keep praying!

- posted by ioi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home